Friday, June 3, 2011

More Fundraising Ideas.

Summer vacation? What's that? For me it's more like summer-vacation-from-school-but-I-am-still-working-my-tail-feathers-off-to-save-money-for-my-mission-trip-so-it's-not-really-a-vacation.

Some of the things I am doing this summer are car washes, bake sales, auctions (maybe...still thinking about that one...what do you think?), and house cleaning.

I am so terribly OCD. My friends, you know who you are, give me a hard time for it, but it doesn't help. My books are in alphabetical order and size coded. My shoes are in order of size and color and type. My money in my wallet is president-head facing me and from least to greatest. So, if you want an OCD housekeeper, send me an email!!

Also, I would love to help tutor school subjects (as long as it is not any other language than Spanish and it has nothing to do with any kind of American, British, or Chinese history or any animal dissections)!

Send me an email if you wanna try my secret-recipe chocolate chip cookies or just try simple snickerdoodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment