Sunday, May 22, 2011

T-shirts, Bags, and Anything You Can Think Of!!!

I am officially 1/3 of the way to getting myself in country and 1/4 of the way to getting myself in country and giving a donation to Hannah's Hope!

To celebrate this occasion, I have a REALLY cool thing to share with you--A new fundraiser!! Hooray!!

Soo here it is:
I'm selling tshirts, tank tops, bags, purses, hats, sweatshirts, jammies....about anything you can wear....with my Africa design on them! I am also selling hand designed TOMS (I don't have any pictures to show you of the TOMS though, 'cause I need to be payed up front for those). Shirts are my favorite, though.

The shirts (I have a few) are soo comfy that sometimes I'll just wear them to bed! You know you want one....

Here are a few: Pink is always the favorite! ($15.00)







This is the front and this is the back. ($15.00)




All shirts have a design on the front ($15.00).

But if you want, I could do only a design on the back ($15.00).

Or I could do both a front design and a back design ($25.00).

I have about any color imaginable, too. You don't have to stick with the blue, red, yellow, and green if you don't want to.

Soo, sweatpants, sweatshirts, tanks, hats, bags...you name it!!

Like I said, they're super comfy and I love them!

Who wants one!? Send me an email at off.to.ethiopia@gmail.com.

Cuz' really, who doesn't want one? Or ten?


No comments:

Post a Comment