Thursday, April 28, 2011

Running Water

I, lately, have been wanting to get in shape for summer. The time has come for pools, beaches, water parks, and surfboards.

With those wonderful things comes something horrible....

The swimsuit.

Yes, most women hate buying swimwear and then wearing it and I am certainly not exempt from that grouping!

Soo, to look good in a swimsuit, one must be slim, tan, and fit. Am I right or am I right?

Let's address each one.

To become slim--eat fewer fatty things and eat more veggies and fruits. Pretty darn simple. In ccept, at least.

To become tan--spend an hour bathing in the sun while reading a book. Again, easy.

To become fit--excercise. That is the hardest thing on the list!!

So to make what is hard fun, why not join me and Team World Vision in a half marathon? Yeah, it's hard to train for it, but it is for a GREAT cause!! With Team World Vision, I, and anybody who wants to join me, am raising funds and awareness for the children in Africa. With the money that goes to the race, clean water projects will be funded in Kenya and Malawi. You can find more information about Team World Visions' half marathon at http://teamworldvision.org/.

Soo, let's get in shape for summer and train for a 13.1!!





1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO PROUD of YOU!!! Let's do it! I'm looking forward to training with you! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete