Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So Here It Begins

I am officially preparing for Ethiopia now!! New blog set up, shirts being made, bottles being recycled for $.05 each (hey, every penny counts, right?), etc.

Speaking of shirts, I am making and selling shirts, shoes, Toms, sweatshirts, sweatpants, flip-flops, and hats for money to help me go to Ethiopia this September!! I need about $4,000 to be able to go and every extra penny I earn will go toward a huge donation toward the orphanage that my sister, Ray Ray, was at, Hannah's Hope (http://www.allgodschildren.org/sponsorship/).

I'm working on designing the clothing and shoes right now, but would LOVE any ideas!! If you want to buy an article of clothing or have an idea, send me an email to Off.To.Ethiopia@gmail.com and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment